Kitchen cupboard basics
Since opening in November 2016 we’ve been adding and adding products to our shelves. Here’s a few of the things we think are really valuable to keep in the kitchen:
- Roasted red peppers to layer on pizzas and gallettes, to use as anti pasti or mix into a Mediterranean stew.
- Artichoke to add body to salads, feature in a light stew or maybe, with the addition of a olive dressing just served by themselves.
- Pesto for everything, may be not literally but not far off. Fragrant and piquant.
- Very good Olive Oil for the same reason though this one’s best for dressings or perhaps as an accompaniment to fingers of toasted sourdough.
- in the background, Gnocci, as a side or main dish laced with a little olive oil with a dusting of pepper and a sprinkling of salt.